Pathfinder: Hell's Rebels
With time, caution, effort of your men and loyalty of your supporters, not to mention some gold to grease the wheels; the Lucky Bones can be returned to its former glory as a hideout of near-do-wells.
There are several areas suited to only one use, and others that have potential to become one of several distinct rooms. Each provided a passive and active benefit to the rebellion.
Earnings per week (gp) = 2d20+22
- Up to 8 allys can stay within the lucky bones.
- +7 to Craft (alchemy) checks.
- Watercraft can dock and be repaired within the lucky bones.
- +1 to Diplomacy, Bluff & Intimidate when giving speeches.
- Teams can gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls & morale checks.
- Characters can gain a +2 bonus to two skill checks.
- Up to 24 captives can be kept secure in the lucky bones.
Set Piece Rooms:
- Training Room